Friday, February 26, 2010

Pink

The room has 2 coats of pink on it now, on Monday the painter will put the finishing touch of Candelight on it.  It looks awesome!  When he is done, we will put up the crib and hang some decorations on the wall.  This is soooo exciting.

I was at Target today to look at bottles, boy oh boy have bottles changed since Andrew needed them.  To tell you the truth, I think it has been waaaay longer than the 10 years that I actually bought a bottle.  Since I am not sure how she will like them, I bought 2 different kinds.  I also bought differnt kinds of nipples for them to see if that makes a difference.  When we get her, I think we will give her bottles to help with the attachment.  I understand that this helps to promote eye contact, and a sence of dependency with us. 

I called the adoption agency, and they have not heard anything yet in regards to a court date.  Our agency seems to think in the next 10 days we should find out, and then have 10 day before we travel.  We are getting very anxious to be with our daughter again.  We do watch the videos frequently and find ourselves longing to have her here with us.

Trevor is doing great, he does not seem to have any pain.  He went to school and is with Tom and Andrew today at the Deer and Turkey Classic down by the farm.  He is getting very bored, oh heavens, I don't know what that boy is going to do for the next 6-8 weeks that he can't play sports.  He is going to drive us crazy I think.

No comments: