Friday, June 18, 2010

What happened to my eye

Last night, I took Ava out in a gift from Sara.  She got this cool car, Austin put it together for me.




She loved the walk and so did Samson.

After we got home, I gave Ava a bath, which she loves now.  Tonight she even laid down in the tub and put her face in the water!  As I was giving her a bath, my eye itched and it was a little sore.  I didn't think much of it until this morning when I woke up, and I could barely open my eye.  The eye itself is not "Pink", it seems to be just the lid, but man it is swollen and it hurts.







That is the eye with me giving the wide eye look, and look it is still covering my eye.  What to do?

2 comments:

Jeanette said...

OMG!!! Ouch!! I would guess a bug bite, but if there isn't an actual bite mark...who knows! Try benadryl and if it gets bigger, call your doctor before the weekend. Good luck!

Kellie said...

Eww... no fun! It has happened to me before. I used warm compress and benadryl to make it better. No make up, and toss your mascara too just to be safe. I would for sure call your dr if it gets worse.
Feel better!