Saturday, April 3, 2010

One Year Ago, Easter

Has it really been almost a year since I started this blog?  I remember thinking of Easter and how much I LOVE this holiday.  I love this holiday because I can really sit and reflect on all that Christ has done in my life with out having all the commotion of Christmas.  I smell the Lillies that are sitting here and I think about the oils that they poured on Jesus when they placed Him in the Tomb.  Oh How He Concured Death.  He is our Redeemer, Deliverer, Perfect Sacrifice.  My Heavenly Father has called me to be His and now I can not wait to show His Love to my daughter.  She will know Gods Love and I pray that she will one day come to Know Jesus as her Personal Saviour as well.

REJOICE IN THE LORD ALWAYS, AGAIN I SAY REJOICE.

I feel sad when I watch the movie The Passion of the Christ, it is more of a physical reminder of what Jesus went thru on that Good Friday.  I sometimes wonder, do I do that to Jesus today?  Do I forget all of the blessings He has poured out on me everyday.  How can those Israelites be so blind I ask?  How can I be so blind? 

Lord, I pray that I will be a better hand maiden for you to use.  Amen


HE IS ALIVE!
HE LIVES IN ME!

No comments: