Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Room Painted

Yeah, I can finally tell you all that her room is painted, it is the perfect shade of pink (of course).  I also had our painter add stripes to the wall in a glaze/shine that looks absolutely perfect.  We are getting the carpets done next week on Tuesday, then we will put the crib together and put the furniture back in the room.  The weather is starting to get better, and I am anxiously awaiting the phone to ring.  I am expecting perhaps next week for the phone to ring and the hustle and bustle to get the visas done.

Everyone is doing really good here, Tyler likes his new job, he also had an interview at Menards, Tom hopes he takes this job so he can get a discount.  Austin is continuing to do well at Marmion, and he is doing the flight club also.  Trevor well he is BORED!!!!  Andrew is as charming as ever.

Bronson (our painter) doing the stripes

I LOVE IT!!!!

No comments: