Saturday, April 18, 2009

Soggy Saturday

Well just like those weather men to call it all wrong. I was expecting to have a beautiful sunny day at the soccer tourny when out of nowhere rain, yes rain. Enough rain to make the fields muddy and the players wet, not to mention the parents. I was glad I had my jacket with. The tourny was a bust for the kids, Trevor and Andrew played well but lost or tied their games. One good thing though Andrew did score a goal. Yeah!!!

Our factilitator for the home study called and told me that we have to be interviewed by a pastor and he is not available for 2 weeks, yikes, I thought that at least we could get this faster, but I guess God has everything in his timing.

Well I'm off to bed, Andrew has an 7:45 game in Rockford so we have to leave by 5:30 am so I'm off to bed. Good night.

No comments: