Friday, April 10, 2009

Friday April 10, 2009, Good Friday

With this being Good Friday, I remember what a sacrifice God went thru to give to us. He sacrificed His one and only Son so that I may have life. I feel so unworty of that sacrifice that sometimes I sit and ponder if I could have one of my sons sacrificed for someone else. John 3:16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life. This is how I start to rejoice knowing that I will live eternally with God and my sons as they have all accepted Christ as their personal Savior. Thank you God for your undescribable gift.

On the adoption news, Tom and I went to interview a home study company and liked them. They are Evangelical Adoption Agency out of Wheaton, Il and it is the same adotion agency that my parents used to adopt me. I love how small our world is and yet so big. God knows all and is in everything we do. We have decided to adopt internationally from Ukraine. We have not signed any contracts yet, but took the paperwork home to review. WOW is there a lot of stuff. I'll keep you informed of our progress.

No comments: