Tuesday, July 5, 2011

4th of July

I'm tired, I can barely move my arms, and I think I gained a few pounds.  Why?  Well we celebrated at the lake.  At the lake for us means, extreme tubing, knee boarding, water skiing, kayaking, swimming, canoe sinking and many other activities.

Ava Grace loved the lake last year, this year, ummmmm not so much.

Tyler and Ava playing in the sand

Jacob carrying Ava to a safe place 

Julie taking Ava for a ride 

loaded up the pontoon boat to watch the fire works


Kelly getting ready to ski 

this is how Ava enjoyed playing in the lake.
This is water to wash our feet off in 

Mark building a castle for Ava 

Nathan and Austin
silly boys! 

Trevor 

hot dogs on the open fire
yummmy 


followed up with S'mores!
very American! 

on the way home 

brotherly love? 
Waiting for Ice Cream
Caitlyn waiting for some ice cream 

We had a great weekend
I also want to thank all the men and women
who fight and die for our freedom.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Thanks for the memories my dearest of friends!!!!