Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Yay Summer is here!

We have been really warm here in Chi town.  No complaints from me tho, I was sick and tired of the cold.  I don't know if it is my age or what, but I was way done with winter a long time ago.

I have been crazy busy, doctor appointments, ortho appointments, dentist appointments, basketball camp, football camp, soccer camp and a few parties thrown in for good measure.  Oh and I forgot the best part, our nephew Matthew was able to be home for 4 days, his General has a meeting in Hawaii and Matt was able to come and enjoy a few days here.  He goes back to Iraq on Tuesday.

Ava has been enjoying a new sprinkler I bought her, we haven't been to the pool as much as I would like with all the running around.

Matt and Ava Grace
outside enjoying the sprinkler
she was looking at an ant
when I called her name to look at me 
mad that the ant got away 
come on mom, stop taking pictures of me already 
a little fuzzy picture of a sweet girl with a shirt that says
"pick me"
We pick you Ava Grace 
OK, anyone who knows me, knows that I am a terrible 'green thumber'
but these roses are absolutely gorgeous and I didn't kill them! 


1 comment:

Barb said...

I am totally with you on the "yay summer, boo winter thing".

Great pictures. So nice you could visit with your nephew!!