Monday, June 20, 2011

Week in review

The week started with a trip to Cabellas.  Tom loves to wander around in this store.  Marilyn and Ava stopped for a picture.



This week, I took Andrew to Camp.  He loved it!




We had some nice weather, so Ava and I went to the Riverwalk and we rented a paddle boat.  It was a lot of fun!







I dropped Austin off at his school for his summer boot camp.

Austin is the tall one, 4th from left

Then Trevor, Ava and I picked Andrew up from camp, and on the way home we stopped to pick some strawberries.  Yum







That night, we celebrated Trevors birthday



Then on Fathers Day, we made Tom a lot of things with strawberries in them.


Ava and I enjoying a Strawberry Milkshake! 


1 comment:

Jen said...

Love it! It looks like you guys are having such a fun summer. What a big girl Ava is getting to be. Beautiful.

Also, Trevor is such a great big brother, letting Ava blow out the candles. Hope he had a wonderful birthday.