1. Trevor, Ava and I headed out at 4:30 am to go to the airport
our first snowfall
Ava went running out after Trevor
and fell, she didn't like that
her hands got wet and cold
now I don't know what she thinks of the snow
loved riding the moving walkway
2. We landed in FL, we went to play some football. Trevors team made it to the Nationals for AYF. Their team ended up placing 3rd which was a little disapointing, they were expected to WIN it all. Well a team from NY, did much better than we did. Trevor is the Kicker and Safety.
3. While we were in FL, we HAD to go to Disney. We did all the parks and got totally exhausted. We even went and did Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure one day. Ava did great all week. She slept in the stroller, on benches and couches. She was such a trooper and she LOVED it all. She is definately my girl as she loves all the rides already. Not that she was tall enough for most of them, but the ones she was she loved.
Ava watching Lion King show.
She was mesmerized by it all
She loved all the shows we did
Cat in the Hat at Universal Studios Islands of Adventure
notice I am wearing my gloves and winter coat!
Best roller coaster
Rip, Ride, Rock It!
thats trevor with his hood up, it was cold!
Watching Beauty and The Beast, she loved it again!
while waiting for Trevor as he was riding Rockin roller coaster
we waited in the store (it was cold)
Ava found this Rockin Mickey and was giving him kisses
Its a bugs life
It was beautiful
We went 3 times to watch the
It was absoultly wonderful
really rings in Christmas
riding the tram to Magic Kingdom
Its a Small World ride
(Ava just ate a PBJ sandwich,
notice it around her mouth)
lighting of the Castle
Osbournes Spectacle of Dancing Lights
at Hollywood Studios!
Really neat to see
waiting for the parade
4. We got stranded in FL for an extra 3 days. Now that might sound great when the temperature at home is a high of 8 degrees, but let me tell you, FL was downright cold also. Highs of only 39 with wind. burrrrrr. And I missed my family. 10 days is a long time to be away from them.
Ava loved her Ice Cream cone
5. We finally made it home, and we are now getting ready for Christmas. It is crazy busy around here!