Thursday, September 2, 2010

Little of this and a little of that

School has been going well for the boys, I have done 2 of the 4 open houses, and it seems like we are in a pretty good routine.  I signed Ava up for a Mommy and Me class at the local gymnastics place.  I don't know what I got myself into, but Ava and I were the only ones in that class.  There were supposed to be 2 other girls, but they were not there.  Ava did however love watching the older girls ages 3-5 practice.  When it came down to doing the things, Ava did fine I guess.  She did not like to be the center of attention, and got "shy" when we watched her do things.  When we wouldn't "watch" her, she did great.  I have to say my princess sure looked cute in her outfit.  With the boys, I NEVER did anything like this, so this is a first for me, but heck shes my princess!  Tom would rather her do soccer or volleyball than gymnastics, but for petes sake, shes only 19 months old, how is she going to "set" a volleyball?


Ta-Da
I told you she was too cute
in her outfit

Trevor is playing football, albeit, somewhat limited because of his broken arm.  He is on a football team that is considered "travel" and it is a high level, very serious team.  Trevor is very talanted at sports, and as I tell him he is a coaches dream.  He dosen't complain, he loves to learn, listens to instructions and is very sportsman like.  Well I can't wait to have him back to full capacity for football.  It is very hard for him to sit on the sidelines and watch his teammates with bad tackles and not get in the game to inspire him.  So for right now, he is the extra point kicker, kicker for kick offs and plays safety.  I love to watch football, it is so involved and he really is smart at it.  When he was playing safety, he didn't let anything happen on his side of the ball, we were so proud of him and his efforts.  In one of the games, he even had an interception.  On kick off, he had an awesome kick that the opponent was running back, and Trevor was able to tackle him in the open field, classic text book and it felt good for him.





Ava met a girl and started playing and sharing toys
Austin made his school soccer team also.  So needless to say, we have been doing A LOT of watching games Ava and I.  We enjoy it, and Ava loves to snack on the goodies I put in her bag to keep her busy.  She steals the show whenever we go somewhere with her cute smile and her dimples!

Austin #24

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

Cutest little gymnast!!!!! She looks so grown up!

I'm still around...just on vacation :)