Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Pastoral Meeting

Last night Tom and I went and met with the pastor for our home study. Tom was able to discuss his concerns and ask questions. Tom is still praying about our decision to adopt, he is funny in his thinking about if we do adopt he wants to bring home 2 girls but he still is not sure if he wants to take on the commitment of another child. We will keep praying about it and soon God will tell him what to do. So you can keep praying for us as well.

No comments: