Thursday, May 19, 2011

Finish Line?

What does May mean for me?

End of year activities at school!

On one hand I am glad that school is almost over, on the other hand I am sad that school is almost over!

We went to an end of the year band concert for Andrew



and then we went to an award night for Tyler



We are so proud of all of his accomplishments.

Throw in some cuteness of Ava:



Samson and Cooper with Ava at the park

I bought a potty chair for Ava and I took it out of the box, and she instantly pulled her pants down and took off her diaper

in my kitchen of all places, I was shocked to see her do this.  I wonder if she was on a potty chair in the orphanage?  She knew exactly what to do, and she didn't want to get up.  NO she didn't do anything in it, but I found it interesting none the less.

So, I see the finish line a comin, where I will have Tyler graduating High School and Trevor graduating 8th grade, and then the flurry of activities in the summer.  HELP, I don't think it ends anytime soon!

3 comments:

Jeanette said...

I know how you feel! We have been so busy around here too.

Good for Ava with the potty. Smart little cookie! We bought one for Grace but she doesn't like it. She will act like she wants to sit on it, then say "no" and get up immediately. I don't potty train until closer to 3, so I've got some time! Hopefully she will get use to idea :)

Joe said...

Yay Ava! She looks like a natural on that potty...let's see if she does better than Alex. ;)

Anonymous said...

I bet Ava was using a potty chair at the orphanage. When we got Nick he was "scheduled" trained. We put him back in diapers. A year later when it was time to potty train.....a piece of cake! I'll keep my fingers crossed that Ava will be easy to potty train too.

Check out all those awards! He must be smart.

We can chat about arranged marriages :)