Monday, April 25, 2011

Stay off the roads!

Look Out, Austin is 16 today.

My 2nd born is 16, I can't believe it!  Where does the time go?  He will go tomorrow and get his drivers license as it is closed today.  We celebrated yesterday with family at Easter.  Austin is my dungeon dweller (he sleeps in the basement and LOVES it), he is whitty, best burper and farter in the family (did I really just admit to that).  He frustrates me to no ends (probably because he is a lot like me) (minus the burping and farting), and he is my boy that loves adventure.  He is growing into a fine young man who Loves the Lord with all his heart and has a ton of questions and is very insightful on so many things that I can't count.  Happy Birthday Austin, We love you lots.


This is about the only picture I have of Austin
with him up against my chest.
This child loved to be facing out
looking at the world!
Austin (me), Bradley (Julie) and Nathan (Kelly)
all born within 6 weeks of eachother
best buds (all of us)
Tyler being a great big brother to Austin

Austin loving his big brother!

One Year old



Austin and Nathan at the lake, being silly as usual
At Great America, he still loves to fly airplanes 
playing Lacrosse 
Austin just scored a goal,
he is the one running with his arms up 


1 comment:

Barb said...

Baby pics are so sweet! I just noticed on your sidebar that you're adopted - me too!