Thursday, April 28, 2011

Gifts given by God!

I just wanted to share this with you all.  This was done during our Easter Services at church.  I think God gives so many people wonderful gifts to be used.  Let me know what you think.

Sand Animation Art


also,

another thing that I have been watching lately is Carrie Underwood singing with Vince Gill.  I have watched it many times since I saw the link, and each time I get teary eyed.  Once again, God gave her such a talent and gift, all glory to God.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLLMzr3PFgk&feature=player_embedded

this song brings me back to when I was a just a young girl, and we would sing it in church.  My dad was the song leader and I would sit in the pews and just watch him lead.  This song is one of my favorite hymns.

No comments: