Monday, October 26, 2009

Weekend Update

Kelly and I at the Glidden Lodge
They have great food
and great views.The Trees in front of our house
Beautiful
Trevor kicking an extra point for football
Andrew kicking off
Door County was as I expected, Cold and Rainy, with some Sun on Saturday. Nevertheless, we had a great time. I don't know why, but this year we didn't buy as much "stuff" as in the past. Maybe the economy has something to do with it.

I was half thinking that while I was gone, I might get "the call", to say we have a referral for you. I did not hear anything.
So we wait.
When I got home in the mail was our I600 saying that we are approved to adopt from our wonderful government. Now all I need is a referral for our daughter.
Football season is coming to a close, Andrew had his last game on Saturday, and Trevor will have a playoff game on Halloween, if they loose then he is done also. He is playing the #1 team so it will be really hard to win that game, but with the Lord anything is possible I keep telling him.


No comments: