Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Russian Adoption Reunion 2015 Bippity Boppity Boutique

July 2015 was a special time for me and my girl.  We scheduled to be with a bunch of friends on the Russian Adoption Reunion and Cruise.  We first spent some time at WDW...now can I say that I LOVE DISNEY.  I have seen Disney thru the eyes of a young girl who loves all things fast, spinning, adventuresome and tom boyish (me)...then I've seen Disney thru my boys...lots of rides, eating, going, going, going, fast.  Now this time I got to see Disney thru my beautiful daughters eyes...we went s l o w, very, very s l o w.  This is how she likes it.  She is a dilly dallier if I ever met one but I have to say that I fell in love with Disney all over again.  Thank you Ava Grace for letting me see thru your beautiful caring blue eyes all the joys Disney has to offer.

Our first day, we were together with Sofia and Jennifer Culley http://culleycorner.blogspot.com/
These 2 cuties spent their first year together in a St. Petersburg orphanage, Number 16.  I have to say that when these 2 get together watch out.  They love to giggle, be in charge, and have lots of fun.  Of course Jen and I couldn't help but match them in the most adorable clothes.

 
Avas most very favoritest (her words) part was
Bippity Boppity Boutique
 
here she is before

 
lots of pulling on the hair
somehow Ava didn't cry for her, but always for me?

 

 
painting the nails
 


Fairy GodMother
 
lipstick

 
beautiful Angel
umm Queen Elsa

 
Ava loved this part
getting the "sprinkles"

my princess

 
Mickey following her

 
 
beautiful Sofia
(look at us moms, we couldn't be happier, really)
 
awww, sweet friends

 
a beautiful mural and a beautiful girl


 
I wore my Queen Elsa shirt in honor of my girl

 
Jennifer, Sofia, Ava Grace and myself
 
 
 
after BBB, we went to
Cinderella Castle
for dinner
 
we got some autographs

and pictures with Cinderella

 
met Snow White

 
and Ariel
 

 
hung out with Princess Jasmine

 
 
and Princess Aurora
 
can you say happy


Cinderella Castle was just beautiful inside


 
outside of Cinderella Castle
admiring the view

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ava is so stunning, she looks like a little model! Glad you guys are doing well. XX

Ayesha Covert said...

Oh my goodness, Ava Grace and Sofia are so adorable. I can see why you and Jennifer are so proud. I have been to Disney dozens of times with my rowdy little boy but never with a little girl. I didn't know that Disney did princess makeovers at the Bippity Boppity Boutique. What a wonderful experience for you all.

Ayesha Covert @ ChildNet Youth and Family Services

Anonymous said...

The current situation in Ukraine does not allow us to be indifferent. We help the orphans and hope that you can help them as well. Visit the site and find out more please!